Importing You Own Car
Fabcar has been importing cars from around the world for over 40 years!
Using our efficient systematic process combined with long established contacts – we are able to assist with as much or as little required when looking to bring in your own vehicle.
We have gained a vast wealth of knowledge over the years and provide a number of import options to the general public:
– Importing eligible vehicles on the SEVS register through our RAWS workshops –
– Importing of all pre- 1989 build vehicles –
– Assisting with personal imports for people migrating to Australia –
– Hosting of import workshops in preparation for the anticipated future changes in regulations –
Our RAWS workshop specialises with the importation and compliance of:
- – Lamborghini Gallardo & Murcielago
- – Ferrari 360 (Modena, Spider & Challenge Stradale)
- – Maserati Coupe (4200, Spider, Gransport)
- – Mazda RX-7
- – Mitsubishi EVO VIII
- – Infiniti Vehicles (pre 2012)
- – Nissan Skyline GTR (R32 & R34)
- – Toyota Vellfire & Alphard
Fabcar has summarised this process into 7 simple steps…..
Keeping you up to date along the way we send through any details and pictures of suitable vehicles.
At the time of receiving a deposit, we also provide you with a contractual agreement explaining the full process to provide a level of cover and assurance for both parties.
What we quote is the final cost! No hidden figures, everything in black and white, so you know exactly what your in for!
From this point, all you have to do is relax and leave the rest to us!
- Fabcar will deal with all the import and customs paperwork, quarantine inspections, collection of your new vehicle and transferring back to our headquarters.
- We sort all further paperwork, carry out the compliance process and get the car inspected and registered with number plates ready for handing over the keys.
- Typical lead time from finding your car to you receiving it, is around 8-10 weeks. This of course can be a little less or more depending on the variables throughout the process.
- If you’d like to view your vehicle when it has arrived at the Fabcar yard then just get in touch to arrange a viewing!
- We’ll keep you updated throughout the whole process, so you know how everything is going with your import
This is the stage that we ask for remainder of balance to be settled.
It’s now time to collect the keys and enjoy your first drive into the Perth streets in your very own Fabcar!
Importing a vehicle through Fabcar not only saves you both time and money but also eliminates the associated hassles and risk involved when importing from overseas. We appreciate it can be quite a daunting task but its one we are very use to and execute on a monthly basis!
Do you want to find out more about how to import your own car??
Fabcar is planning several workshops in the near future that will give you all of the best tips to make your first import a seamless and smooth exercise.
Simply complete the registration form in the link below!
Or you can end us a message or give us a call to talk directly to one of our experienced staff.